GP online services
Quick, easy and secure
There are different apps and websites that are available to allow you to perform online services for example:
- Booking GP appointments
- Ordering prescriptions
- Accessing your GP record
We would like you to download Airmid so we can use the App to have text conversations you.
You can request an NHS login which you can use to access both the Airmid App and the NHS App.
An NHS Login can be requested from either Airmid or the NHS App without having to contact the practice. You can submit a photo of your ID (e.g. your passport) and a short video of your face. The NHS ID checking team will verify your ID (this can take 24 hours).
The NHS App
Get quick and reliable medical advice from the NHS App:
- get your NHS COVID Pass – view and share your COVID Pass for event trials in England and travel abroad. (This is only available on the NHS App)
- order repeat prescriptions – see your available medicines, request a new repeat prescription and choose a pharmacy for your prescriptions to be sent to
- book appointments – search for, book and cancel appointments at your GP surgery, and see details of your upcoming and past appointments
- get health advice – search trusted NHS information and advice on hundreds of conditions and treatments. You can also answer questions to get instant advice or medical help near you
- view your health record – securely access your GP health record, to see information like your allergies and your current and past medicines. If your GP has given you access to your detailed medical record, you can also see information like test results and details of your consultations
- register your organ donation decision – choose to donate some or all of your organs and check your registered decision
- find out how the NHS uses your data – choose if data from your health records is shared for research and planning
- view your NHS number – find out what your NHS number is
If you don’t have a smartphone, you can still access online services through SystmOnline.
SystmOnline is a website which allows patients to view their electronic medical record as well as providing other features such as appointment management or ordering repeat prescriptions.
You will need to contact the practice to request a user id and password for SystmOnline. Please check that the practice has a record of your email address to allow you to reset your password.