Help with minor illnesses and injuries

Get immediate help on NHS.UK

Find a local pharmacy

Pharmacists are experts in medicines who can help you with minor health concerns. Pharmacists can also advise on minor illnesses and injuries.

Find pharmacy services near you
What can a pharmacy help with?
The NHS Community Pharmacist Consultation Service (CPCS)